Our primary goals in collecting data are to provide superior products and services to our clients, to contact companies and individuals who have indicated an interest in DeliSky and to enable effective use of an informative DeliSky website.
We collect personal data directly from you when you request a login into our online platform, or by telephone or email.
Your submission of personal data is voluntary, but we may be unable to provide you requested information, products, and services if you choose not to provide the necessary personal data.
We also collect non-personal data when you visit or use our websites and products or services. This non-personal data may include information about your device and usage such as your operating system, browser, geographical location, IP address, and page views and clicks.
We collect personal information when:
- it is necessary to provide goods or services you have requested;
- you have expressly consented to us collecting that information;
- it is necessary to protect or enforce our legal rights or interests or to defend any claims made against us by any person (including you);
- it is required by law.
DeliSky will use the information you provide to us:
- with our suppliers and vendors to arrange and provide the services you order through our website.
- to keep in contact with you throughout the product or service delivery process.
With your permission, we will:
- keep you up to date with information about services provided by us and our partners and providers.
- send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new products and services we may be offering or plan to offer.
Personal information loaded into our database such as client and passenger information (likes, dislikes, preferences, restrictions, order details, etc.) will not be disclosed to any person or company in a method that will identify that individual or group of individuals.
Storage and protection of your personal information
DeliSky places great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with its clients, partners and providers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the access, loss, misuse and alteration of personal information data under our control. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
DeliSky may retain your data so long as we can reasonably foresee the data may be required in connection with our business relationship with you or as long as you have an active login account into the DeliSky platform.
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information we hold about you. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. You have a right to prevent us from using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.